2 c basil leaves, packed
1/2 c grated parmesan
heaping 1/3 c walnuts
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
salt & pepper, to taste
1/2 c heavy cream
2 T butter
12 oz pasta
grape tomatoes, halved
1) Boil water and cook pasta to desired doneness.
2) In the meantime, combine basil, parmesan, walnuts and garlic in food processor; pulse until finely chopped.
3) Slowly add olive oil while food processor is on; add salt & pepper.
4) Add butter and cream to medium saucepan; heat until butter melts and stir in pesto.
5) Warm over low/med-low heat until pasta is cooked.
6) Drain pasta and pour in serving bowl.
7) Stir in basil cream sauce.
8) Garnish with grape tomato halves.