I tried making kale chips a while back, but they didn’t quite turn out. I’m not sure what kind of kale I used, but it was really thin, and the chips stuck to the pan. After picking up some kale at the farmer’s market this past weekend, I decided to given kale chips another shot with the help of this recipe.
1 bunch kale
1-2 T olive oil
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
salt & pepper, to taste
roasted sesame seeds
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Remove thick stems from kale and roughly chop leaves.
3) In a large bowl, toss kale, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
4) Spread kale on a rimmed baking sheet; bake for 10-15 minutes, until the edges are crisp and lightly browned.
5) Remove from oven; sprinkle with sesame seeds.