This is a Mama K original….best potato salad ever!
5 russet potatoes
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium bell pepper, chopped
2-3 stalks celery, chopped
3 eggs, hardboiled and chopped
1/2 c mayo
1/2 c sugar
3 T apple cider vinegar
salt & pepper, to taste
1) Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with salted water. Boil until fork tender, about 20 minutes.
2) Drain potatoes, let cool and cut into cubes.
3) Combine potatoes, onion, pepper, celery and eggs in a large bowl.
4) In a small bowl, combine mayo, sugar and vinegar.
5) Mix dressing into potato mixture.
6) Add salt and pepper to taste.
7) Refrigerate for several hours to allow flavors to meld.
8) If the potatoes absorb a lot of the dressing, make another half batch and mix in.