These are so tasty we’ve had them two weeks in a row now. We served them with rice and steamed broccoli.
Peanut Butter Chicken Skewers
1/3 c creamy peanut butter
1/4 c water
2 T soy sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp lemon juice
1 T brown sugar
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 crushed red pepper flakes
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1) Soak skewers in water.
2) Cube chicken and divide between 4 skewers.
3) Place under broiler for 10-15 minutes until cooked through; turn/baste occasionally.
4) As the chicken begins to cook, combine peanut butter, water, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, brown sugar, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a small saucepan.
5) Cook over medium heat until smooth (roughly 3 minutes); add more water, as necessary.
6) Set aside 2/3 of the sauce; use the remaining 1/3 to baste the chicken as it cooks.